Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beautiful Sunday in Kairouan Tunisia

Sundays are my favorite day of the week. Living in Utah it quickly became my favorite day because there were not as many cars on the road. I would drive through the canyons and take in the beautiful solitude and colors of the season. Now, I am half way across the world and life is very different from home, sunday is still one of my favorite days. I walk through the streets with the other early morning people and feel much less like a tourist and more like someone who is happy to be right where I am, starting the new day.

Its easier to take in all the happenings when there is less going on, mornings are my kind of day. I see more when I don't have to worry as much. 

and now for my Snapshot of Kairouan... 3 artichoke hearts

Artichoke Hearts Bouquet 

Artichoke Hears with Twine 

Fresh from the farm where someone took and extra 5 seconds of thought to put them together in a beautiful arrangement.  I appreciate the extra care and time it took, so much so that I took the time to photograph theses beauties before we eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment