Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Favorite Tool for Sharing

A few years ago I tried and failed at trying twitter and a few other social media sites. I just didn't find them useful and way to time consuming. Lately I have jumped back on the band wagon and am finding tools and gadgets to make sharing on multiple sites less time consuming and dare I say "fun" to interact with and figure out.

I am just plugging away trying to find what works for me and by other people shareing what they use I have found Hootsuite very useful. I would not enjoy my time connecting or sharing my content as much if it were not for this simple tool. So a big thanks to all that share there tools and hootsuite for creating something that is fun and useful.

Hootsuite you can connect to 3 social media sites for free and schedule times for content to be shared. Does it get any better then that? Sure it does check it out Hootsuite Here for There Free Account

Or click the cute little owl button on the right----->


No comments:

Post a Comment