Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How much do I need to pay for theses?

My daughter painted theses beauties with acrylic. I must say I am one proud Momma! The only problem is she wants to sell them but how can I allow this? They are just to awesome to sell, how much do I need to pay? She did give me a price and I think I have failed as a parent to teach my daughter humility. On the other hand she is not short changing herself and time. Parenting is a damned if you do damned if you don't kind of beast and we are always at odds.

I have thought about playing the I birthed you card and calling it even... escape the whole moral odds and go strait for guilt. Will begging work? Please, I want to keep them, please o please. Chocolate bar ohhh now there's an idea, I think she may go for that.

Any suggestions, how much should I pay? 


No comments:

Post a Comment