Thursday, April 7, 2016

Rose Bolers after Spring

Spring break is over and now I have a little something to show for it. I am happy to get theses little bolero vests painted, sewn together and photographed.

They are really fun to sew, I am thinking about doing a little draft your own tutorial, if enough people are interested just leave me a comment below.

Remember back when my baby helped me paint, well this is the result, the one on the right with red roses. Her lovely painting is displayed on the bottom rite corner. I did fill in a little where she left me some space but together I think we did a pretty good job. This is one project I will always love and keep around for her but if you like it too you can get one "made to order" here in my etsy shop Silkdribble.

Theses are the things that keep me up at night, until the next project comes I hope you enjoy theses pretty little vests.



No comments:

Post a Comment