Monday, January 4, 2016

Im getting all hung up on a short viedo

I want to make something useful and not to complicated.

My ideas so far are:

1. how I set up my frames for painting (I am still perfecting).
2. Print and paint project with my kids with a PDF download to paint your own
3. Steaming my silks how I do it for large or small projects
4. A quick run of my current projects in action

Any requests or ideas?

I'm leaning towards my frame project just so I can perfect it a little more. I have an idea in mind on how to make the process a little bit better. Share my learning process or #2 would be just fun.

#3 I have a large project to steam and a small project just about ready to go in so this is a good way to show my home made steamer that works great.

Or current time-laps of projects (more difficult due to 2 year old attention span)

Leave me a comment and help me decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment